Mustafa Ali has requested his release from WWE

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mustafa Ali has requested his release from World Wrestling Entertainment in a public statement on Twitter.

“I have a message that is much bigger than my dreams in pro wrestling,” said Ali on Twitter. “Despite my best efforts, I will not be able to deliver this message while working with WWE. Therefore, I am requesting my release from WWE.”

Jacob

Reaction score
Respect that man. Willing to leave a stable company because he knows his worth. Hats off and WWE can increase Roman's and Brock's paycheck.

Arod

Reaction score
Good for him. Vince wont use him unless they are in Saudi Arabia.

Iced

Reaction score
Mustafa Ali has requested his release from World Wrestling Entertainment in a public statement on Twitter.

“I have a message that is much bigger than my dreams in pro wrestling,” said Ali on Twitter. “Despite my best efforts, I will not be able to deliver this message while working with WWE. Therefore, I am requesting my release from WWE.”

It sounds like he’s getting out of the business, so can we please spare the world all the “ALI WAS MISUSED GO TO AEW”

NWO4Life

Reaction score
WWE where your dreams come to die. The same top guys who suck around the McMahon family will always be on top while the rest either fade in the mix or lose their job so the top guys can make another pay day.

Repo Man

Reaction score
To paraphrase the late, great Bobby Heenan, "If a guy wants to be the top guy, he'll get there. If he doesn't, he won't."

MiaS

Reaction score

I've have a feeling he might have had it denied in person since he went public it.

GoYankees

Reaction score

Really can’t blame him, he’s spent the past three years getting the short end of the stick no matter how hard it tries to make things work.

B2

Reaction score
He's not the right type for Vince's sandbox. Once 205 got shuttled off to peacock Ali never had a chance.

WrestleMania

Reaction score
He didn't fit whatever the current/future structure WWE is moving towards. Let him go on to better things.

Reaction score
Understandable , WWE royally messed up the retribution angle. It could have been good, but the WWE system wouldn't allow it be good.

Hulkster

Reaction score
If he was good and could draw money, WWE would push him. They obviously didn't see him as a money maker.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Home Sweet Home