Sami Zayn has re-signed with WWE

Triple X

Reaction score
According to Fightful Select, Sami Zayn has re-signed with WWE. With so much talent in AEW, I think this was the right move for him.

Synn

Reaction score
According to Fightful Select, Sami Zayn has re-signed with WWE. With so much talent in AEW, I think this was the right move for him.

It was obvious after KO resigned.

The Luz

Reaction score
Good, stay with the crap company. Sami Zayn is so overrated. Never liked him and see no value. Who buys a ticket because they want to see Sami Zayn?

The Great One

Reaction score
Not sure how someone as socially conscious as Zayn can keep working for WWE? They continue taking money from the Saudi royal family to put on Propaganda Premium Live Events for a country that he himself cannot enter because he's Syrian. How do you reconcile yourself with that?

The Luz

Reaction score
Not sure how someone as socially conscious as Zayn can keep working for WWE? They continue taking money from the Saudi royal family to put on Propaganda Premium Live Events for a country that he himself cannot enter because he's Syrian. How do you reconcile yourself with that?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The Luz

Reaction score
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

76239403.jpg

WrestleMania

Reaction score
When the feud with Johnny Knoxville started I figured that was the case. Good to see him getting his bag. Although, he will NEVER be a World Champion with the WWE. At least he'll be rich.

Oooh Yeah!

Reaction score
Good, stay with the crap company. Sami Zayn is so overrated. Never liked him and see no value. Who buys a ticket because they want to see Sami Zayn?

I agree. Dude is so annoying, doesn't have a great look and isn't that great in the ring. Never understood why he is a "big deal".

King Vin

Reaction score
He’s not leaving Kevin Owens. I hope they win the tag titles.

Dylan

Reaction score
I don't watch wwe but aew is way too stacked right now. He's cool but there's no room for him. Only people they should make an effort to sign is more women, william regal, and bray wyatt.

Reaction score
Good for him for getting the bag and doing what he felt was right for himself and his family.

MiaS

Reaction score
I'm shocked. Even getting embarassed by knoxville. Even with saudi arabia where he can't perform. Even when wwe puts him in midcard at best. Even when wwe has a conspiracy against him. Sami Zayn still resigns. I'm sure the money was worth it.

YES! YES! YES!

Reaction score
Smart choice. Easy money. Would get lost in the shuffle in AEW.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Home Sweet Home