Born on October 30, 1973, Adam Joseph Copeland, better known by the ring name Edge, is regarded as one of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time. Hailing from Canada, Edge has won a total of 31 championships in his WWE career.
Edge signed with WWE in 1997 and made his debut on the November 19, 1998 episode of Raw. He quickly rose to prominence, winning the Intercontinental Championship in 1999 and the World Heavyweight Championship in 2001.
Edge also formed a very successful tag team with Christian, known as Edge and Christian, and they won the World Tag Team Championship seven times. During this time, they gained notoriety due to their participation in Tables, Ladders, and Chairs matches.
In 2011, Edge made the difficult decision to retire due to a series of neck injuries. Just a year later, he was honored with induction into the WWE Hall of Fame. After nearly a decade away from the ring, Edge made a triumphant comeback by surprisingly entering the 2020 Royal Rumble match.
His return culminated in winning the Royal Rumble the following year, making him only the eighth individual to claim this victory twice, the third to seize it as the opening participant, and the inaugural Hall of Fame inductee to secure the win.
Throughout his career, Edge has been a headliner in numerous WWE pay-per-views, notably including WrestleMania XXIV and WrestleMania 37. This substantial presence has solidified him as one of the most prolific performers in the company’s history.
Here is a list of all the championships/accomplishment that Edge has won during his professional wrestling career:
- WWE Championship (4 times)
- World Heavyweight Championship (7 times(
- WWF/E Intercontinental Championship (5 times)
- WCW United States Championship (1 time)
- World Tag Team Championship (12 times) – with Christian (7), Hollywood Hulk Hogan (1), Chris Benoit (2), Randy Orton (1) and Chris Jericho (1)
- WWE Tag Team Championship (2 times) – with Rey Mysterio (1) and Chris Jericho (1)
- King of the Ring (2001)
- Money in the Bank (2005)
- Royal Rumble (2010, 2021)
- 14th Triple Crown Champion
- Third Grand Slam Champion
- WWE Hall of Fame (Class of 2012)
- CWA North American Championship (1 time)
- CCW Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Ken Johnson
- CCW Tag Team Championship Tournament (1998) – with Ken Johnson