WWE announced today that the UNDERTAKER 1 deadMAN SHOW will be expanding its tour to include additional cities in the upcoming months. Fans in Louisville, St. Louis, Kansas City, Indianapolis, Cleveland, and Pittsburgh can now look forward to experiencing the event firsthand.
Featuring the legendary Undertaker in an intimate setting, you’ll hear never-before-heard stories from his illustrious Hall of Fame career, while having the opportunity to engage with “The Phenom” through a Q&A session. Since its debut last summer, this remarkable show has consistently sold out venues in Nashville, Philadelphia, Boston, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Antonio, and London.
Tickets for the upcoming UNDERTAKER 1 deadMAN SHOW tour will be available starting Friday, July 21 at 10 a.m. local time. Don’t miss out on exclusive pre-sale opportunities, beginning Thursday, July 20 at 10 a.m. local time. For a truly unforgettable experience, a limited number of VIP tickets will also be offered for each show, granting premier seating and a chance to meet-and-greet with The Undertaker himself.
Tour stops include:
- Thursday, August 24 – Louisville, Kentucky. at The Kentucky Center-Bomhard Theatre via www.kentuckyperformingarts.org
• Friday, August 25 – St. Louis at The Pageant – Tickets available via www.ticketmaster.com
• Saturday, August 26 – Kansas City, Mo. at Uptown Theater – Tickets available via www.ticketmaster.com
• Thursday, November 9 – Indianapolis at Murat Egyptian Room at Old National Centre – Tickets available via www.ticketmaster.com
• Friday, November 10 – Cleveland at The Agora – Tickets available via www.agoracleveland.com/
• Saturday, November 11 – Pittsburgh at Byham Theater – Tickets available via www.trustarts.org