The WWE today announced the dates and locations for the 2022 pay-per-view schedule, confirming that WrestleMania 38 will be a two-night event at AT&T Stadium in Arlington (Dallas), Texas on April 2-3.
The schedule is as follows:
- Saturday, Jan. 1 – Day 1 at State Farm Arena in Atlanta
- Saturday, Jan. 29 – Royal Rumble at The Dome at America’s Center in St. Louis
- Saturday, April 2 and Sunday, April 3 – WrestleMania at AT&T Stadium in Dallas
- Sunday, May 8 – Pay-per-view at Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence, R.I.
- Sunday, June 5 – Pay-Per-View at Allstate Arena in Chicago
- Saturday, July 2 – Money In The Bank at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas
- Saturday, July 30 – SummerSlam at Nissan Stadium in Nashville
- Saturday, Sept. 3 or Sunday, Sept. 4 – Pay-Per-View at TBD location
- Saturday, Nov. 26 – Survivor Series at TD Garden in Boston
In addition to the events above, pay-per-views taking place in February and October will be announced in the near future.
SummerSlam has also been penciled in for the end of July and will be hosted by the Nissan Stadium in Nashville, TN on Saturday, July 30. There was some speculation that WWE would be bringing SummerSlam back to the UK to celebrate the 30th anniversary of SummerSlam 1992. Instead, it appears that WWE may head across the pond in September for the currently unannounced pay-per-view.