WWE has officially unveiled the rules for the WarGames matches at Survivor Series set to take place on Sat, Nov. 26, 2022, at the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts.
WarGames will make its main roster debut and feature a men’s WarGames match and a women’s WarGames match. The rules for the WarGames matches will follow the same format that WWE used in NXT and the match can only be won by pinfall or submission after all competitors have entered.
The rules for the WarGames matches:
- Two teams will be contained in separate cages with one member of each team starting the match.
- After five minutes, a member from the advantaged team will be released to enter the match.
- After a three-minute period, alternating members from each team will enter the match until all competitors are inside the cage.
- Once all competitors have entered, WarGames officially begins.
- The only way to win the match is by pinfall or submission.
Survivor Series Match Card as of 11/15/2022:
Women’s WarGames Match – Bianca Belair, Asuka, Alexa Bliss, Mia Yim, and one TBA vs. Bayley, Iyo Sky, Dakota Kai, Nikki Cross, and Rhea Ripley
Men’s WarGames Match (teams TBA)
Smackdown Women’s Championship – Ronda Rousey vs. Shotzi
AJ Styles vs. Finn Balor