London is in for a treat as the highly anticipated WWE Money in the Bank 2023 is set to take place at the prestigious O2 Arena on Saturday, July 1, at a special start time of 3 ET/12 PT.
While most of the matches were finalized prior to Monday’s episode of Raw, there were still some gaps to be filled in the rest of the card.
The excitement kicked off when Matt Riddle issued a challenge to Gunther for the WWE Intercontinental Championship. Following an unexpected attack from Imperium backstage, the champion valiantly accepted Riddle’s demand for a match at Money in the Bank.
In another highly anticipated match, Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler will defend their WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship against the duo of Raquel Rodriguez and Liv Morgan. Rodriguez and Morgan, who were forced to relinquish the title due to an unfortunate injury suffered by Morgan earlier this year, will now have the chance to reclaim their former glory in front of the passionate London crowd.
These thrilling matches complement an already stacked card that features Seth Rollins going head-to-head against Finn Balor for the World Heavyweight Championship. Additionally, a captivating “Civil War” fight awaits as Roman Reigns and Solo Sikoa team up to take on The Usos.
WWE Money in the Bank 2023 card:
- Seth Rollins (c) vs. Finn Balor – WWE World Heavyweight Championship match
- Roman Reigns and Solo Sikoa vs. The Usos – Bloodline Civil War
- LA Knight vs. Richochet vs. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Butch vs. Logan Paul vs. Damian Priest vs. Santos Escobar – Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder match
- Zelina Vega vs. Trish Stratus vs. Zoey Stark vs. Bayley vs. IYO SKY vs. Becky Lynch – Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder match
- Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler (c) vs. Raquel Rodriguez and Liv Morgan – WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship match
- Gunther (c) vs. Matt Riddle – WWE Intercontinental Championship match
- Cody Rhodes vs. Dominik Mysterio