WWE announced today the remarkable success of Money In The Bank, held at The O2 in London on Saturday. This event has surpassed all previous editions and now holds the title for the most successful and highest-grossing Money In The Bank event to date.
Money In The Bank also achieved a new milestone by setting a record as the highest-grossing arena event in the entire history of WWE. Furthermore, Friday Night SmackDown, held at The O2, attained the title of the highest-grossing SmackDown event ever. The combined gate revenue generated over the weekend exceeded an impressive $5.4 million.
Money In The Bank also set new records for viewership, sponsorship, merchandise and social media:
- Viewership jumped 17 percent from last year’s record, and surpassed the last U.K. premium live event – Clash at the Castle – by 30 percent.
- Sponsorship revenue was up nine percent versus the record set in 2022.
- MITB marked the highest-grossing arena event for venue merchandise in WWE history.
- MITB set a new record for On Location fan experience packages, becoming the highest-grossing non-WrestleMania event ever.
- The event became the most social Money In The Bank of all-time, with video views of the Bloodline Civil War match reaching 40 million in the first 48 hours –a 4X jump from the top clip at Night of Champions, Jimmy Uso super-kicking Roman Reigns.